Friday 12 April 2013

M O O N R I V E R


THE RIVER IN MOONLIGHT 
Any river in moonlight is magical
The reflection of the Moon in a river
Is exponential it magnifies the beauty
Tenfold proving that two Moons are
much more than just a mere reflection !

I like canoodling in the moonlight ~ Because
as you can observe ~ the prow of my canoe
is about to sail right into the Moon ~ I've written
to NASA explaining it's much cheaper than APOLLO

THE RIVER IN MOONLIGHT 
Is always magical ~ Everyone in the UK
lives within ten miles of a river. Next time
there is a Full Moon get out of bed and
go down to the river and see for yourself !

Dedicated to CRYSTAL MOON who is always shining

Thanks for visiting ~  LOL BABY PANDA XOX 



2 comments:

  1. So lovely, and magical. Can you take me with you next time you get out of bed and go down to the river? I would love a moonlit canoe trip Sweet Panda. :) xo and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Crystal ~ I'm pleased you liked the poem. I'll give you a call next time I see the moonlight on the river and we can canoodle together! LOL Pandito XOX

    ReplyDelete