Sunday 31 March 2013

SPRING FLOWERS

s


SPRING FLOWERS ~ A CARPET OF BLUEBELLS
Snowdrops ~ golden daffodils ~ handsome tulips
A kaleidoscope of crocuses ~ perfect pansies
velvet violets ~ awesome anenomes ~ happy hyacinths !

SPRING FLOWERS ~ TELLING US WINTER HAS GONE
Some we remember planting ~ others just come
Year after year ~ same places ~ same smiling faces
Lifted expectantly towards the weak Spring sun !

SPRING FLOWERS ~ ANOTHER OF GODS BLESSINGS
We all take for granted ~ We sow God's seed in God's soil
(Man cannot create a seed or fertile soil) God waters it
God sends the sunshine ~ we enjoy the flowers every SPRING

Thanks for visiting ~ enjoy and comment if you wish ~ PANDITO X

I'm not saying the Gardener does not have a part to play
but he does not make the seed he buys it or saves it from 
last years plants. Each seed is a unique part of God's creation.
Man can improve the soil but the basic "soil" is a complex mixture 
that God has blessed Planet Earth with. The same is true of the  
abundance of pure liquid water and the abundant free energy
we receive every day ~ all over the world ~ from the SUN !   
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words from a wonderful man. I love the carpet of bluebells, I love all spring flowers. Pretty post! :)Blessings to you! xo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ANGEL ~ For you I try to be as wonderful as I I can and knowing you makes me even more wonderful than ever. I know you would love it Blessing and Love in Spring and every Season ! LOLM Pandito XOX

    ReplyDelete