Friday 18 January 2013

BEAUTIFUL ANIME GIRL ! Acrostic.


A NIME GIRLS  are always so so perfect
N O OTHER GIRLS  are so so beautiful 
I  LOVE  their eyes especially so so blue
M Y other love is their hair so so dynamic
E VERY GIRLS  is so so beautifully dressed. 

G IRLS  to me are always so so special 'cos
I  KNOW  they develop into Ladies and I
R EALISE  they can't be Girls for ever !
L  ADIES  are also very lovely however I
S UPPOSE  Anime Girls never grow up !

You love ANIME GIRLS they are PERFECT ! 

Posted by BABY PANDA ~ 18 January ~ 2013

Dedicated to my perfect  GIRLFRIEND ~ KATANIME

2 comments:

  1. Big blue eyes, pink silk, slim and svelte waist, ribbons and bows, dancer's legs, oh and lovely hair...... no wonder you are captivated by her.....it is something so adorably childish in you my dearest. I also love sweet anime people, they are perfect and innocent. Oh and ahhh, your poem is so lovely. Adore you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CRYSTAL I am pleased you liked my tribute to ANIME GIRLS. You will always be my favourite ANIME GIRL ~ LOVE YOU ~ BABY PANDA XOX

    ReplyDelete