Monday 21 January 2013

FRACTAL RAINBOWS ~ AWESOME


RAINBOWS ARE ALWAYS THE SAME ~ R O Y G B I V
Always the same colour sequence ~ or reversed
and yet ~ their location is always different !
Whether in the sky or conjured up by a prism
or bevelled glass or a bubble or layer of oil
That's why I love rainbows ~ they are so sensuous
but also so transient and ephemeral !

FRACTAL RAINBOWS  are pigments of fractal art
imaginations of the fractal artists mind.
The one above is cubist and very 3D
The one below ~ e en forma spirella.
Both forms give an extra dimension
to the spectrum ~ and enhance and accentuate
the myriad of subtle shades within any rainbow !


This poem is a "free verse"  7 7 sonnet

Thanks for visiting ~ LOL Baby Panda
  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I enjoyed it! xo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CRYSTAL I love fractals & rainbowa so this post is special to me. I guess "BEAUTIFUL" is the right descriptor. LOL BABY PANDA

    ReplyDelete