Tuesday 5 February 2013

G O U L A S H ~ An Acrostic



HUNGARIAN GOULASH ~ LIKE THE ONE I COOKED TONIGHT

BEEF ~ ONIONS ~ TOMATOES ~ GREEN PEPPERS ~ PAPRIKA
I ALSO ADDED SOME DICED VEGGIES AND THICKNER ~ IT WAS 
SERVED WITH HOT CRUSTY BREAD & BULLS BLOOD (Red Wine)

GREAT HUNGARIAN DISH  Very tasty very satisfying
ONE OF THE BEST Dishes from Eastern Europe ~ It is
USUAL TO FIND  Variations all over Europe lovely ~ I
LIKE GOULASH As a main course ~ Thick  & Spicy with
A SIDE SERVING Potatoes or pasta. Because it's BEEF
SERVE A RED WINE Like BULLS BLOOD perfect choice!
HUNGARIAN FOOD Is always delicious & very satisfying

Dedicated to the very delicious ~ Crystal Moon of Szagred


Thanks for reading ~ Hungarian Goulash is very very
tasty prepared in a slow cooker ~ which is what I did.

Published by BABY PANDA ~ 5 February 2013

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, yummy, sounds perfect and tasty. One of my favourites, I must confess you made my mouth water, so i have to prepare it soon. :) Love the pictures. Love our GULASH... Thank you wonderful CHEF PANDA! xo and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SWEETHEART glad you liked the Poem & Pics ~ I love to pleasure you. Get in the kitchen CRYSTAL turn on the hob and get cookin' "If GULASH be the food of LOVE ~ Cook on !" Tuyas para siempre PANDITO con todo de mi amor XOX

    ReplyDelete