Wednesday 6 February 2013

PUPPIES & KITTENS ~ TOGETHER !



CAN A PUPPY & A KITTY PLAY HAPPILY TOGETHER ?

Why do they play so happily
Why don't they fight like cats & dogs ?
See them just pat and roll out flat
and squeak so sleek ~ like baby hogs

Why do they pair and share and care
Why do they never fight ?
They'll even share a basket
snuggled tight throughout the night

Because no one's ever told them
That cats and dogs don't frisk
They're really just like children 
In a multi-ethnic mix

No one ever told them
That Black don't mix with White
That they should hate each other
Never love and always fight !

So let's learn from each other
From our kids and from our cats
From our puppies and our kitties
and stop acting like PRATS !



RACIAL HARMONY @ POTTY TIME !

Posted by Baby Panda  ~  6 February 2013

2 comments:

  1. YOU made me smile wide. Love your sense of humour and your gentle ways to teach us. A lovely poem and so true. I adore the pics and the choice of your vocabulary. xo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CRYSTAL for the linguistic complement. I love English it is so so replete with rhyming words it is a Godsend to all Poets irrespective of Nationality. This year marks the 50th year since I first heard and spoke English it is the tongue of my Mother. I always express myself best when I use English ! What were your feelings when you first encountered English Poetry ~ for me 45 years ago it blew my nind and still does. Merci pour votre adoration de ma poeme anglaise ! Avec beaucuop d'amour TON PANDETTE JOYEAUX XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete