Monday 18 February 2013

THE FULL MOON



WHEN THE MOON IS FULL
She always seems so much nearer
Almost as if you could reach out and embrace her
It is then we become "moonstruck" and her influence
on all our lives becomes more and more intense !
She affects my empathy and makes me much more loving.
She has the same effect on Crystal Moon who loves me .....
even more during the Full Moon so I'm not complaining ! 




CRYSTAL MOON ~ I LOVE IT WHEN SHE'S STARSTRUCK

Thanks for reading ~ Posted by Baby Panda ~ 18 February 2013

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love the huge full moon, it is so fabulous, I simply love it, nice post, my dear! Thank you!

    'From here to the moon and back
    Who else in this world will love you like that?
    Love everlasting, I promise you that
    From here to the moon and back
    From here to the moon and back'

    xo and ♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL CRYSTAL ITS 250,000 MILES AWAY SO ITS A BIG DISTANCE ~ BUT I GUESS I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH AS WELL! IN A SPACE ROCKET IT TAKES THREE DAYS ~ SO THAT GIVES US A THREE DAY LOVE IN ! LOL PANDITO XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete