Sunday 3 February 2013

LOVE in the MOONLIGHT !



Love al-fresco very special
Spread the blanket on the ground
Call of love birds ~ buzz of insects
Blue of Heaven all around.

Love in Spring ~ the call of nature
Love in Summer ~ nights of pleasure
Love in Autumn ~ midst the gold leaves 
Love in Winter ~ log fire leisure !

Love al-fresco in the moonlight
All is calm ~ save for owl hooting 
Snuggled close beneath the blanket
See the evening stars come shooting

Cuddling kissing fondling wishing 
Moonlight love could last eternal
Love in ecstasy exploding
Awesome oneness ~ so supernal !


Dedicated to CRYSTAL MOON ~ Born to love and be loved !

Posted by BABY PANDA on Sunday 3 February 2013 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your words, your wishes come to me, visit me and find me, your romantic moon love and your sentimental poetry could catch my soul and my heart...yes, love in the shadow and light of the moon.... so beautiful and eternal. Thank you for the dedication and invitation. Coming to you willingly, quickly.... xo and ☆ ✰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Crystal as we both know love al-fresco is beautiful especially you were only 18 and I was an "innocent" 22 ! Under the moon in June ~ Oh yes I remember it well Your PANDITO ~ XOX

    ReplyDelete