Monday 18 February 2013

THATCHED COTTAGE for CRYSTAL MOON !


JUST A MODEST COTTAGE IN THE COTSWOLDS (UK)
With a neat front garden ~ first impressions are important
and a walled rear garden for privacy ~ pool & produce !





Crystal Moon loves to cook so we want a nice cottage kitchen
and a nice bedroom ~ with a big double bed and a nice view ! 






And of course being in the Country ~ ideal for SPAGI
and a cat (or two) and perhaps some bunny rabbits !








STOWE-ON-THE-WOLD ~ COTSWOLDS ~ UK


I've done my beast do you think CRYSTAL MOON will be pleased ?

POSTED 18.02.13 ~ BY BABY PANDA ~ Thanks for reading !
                                                                                  

2 comments:

  1. Am I pleased? You are so adorable Panda. I love our cottage, I adore our kitchen, pool, garden and our sweet, sweet pets. :) :) :) I am smiling wide... Thank you for fulfilling my dreams.... Living in the Cotswolds has been my dream!!!!! You have done your best my darling!!! THANK YOU! xo and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well CRYSTAL you know how much I love to pleasure you emotionally and with nice surprises ! I know how much you would love a "Pied-a-Terre" in the UK and where better than the Cotswold's in a lovely village like Stowe-on-the-Wold (see added picture) LOVE YOU TOO ~ Baby Panda ~ XOX

    ReplyDelete