Monday 11 February 2013

TALKIN' ABOUT MY GIRL !



SHE  brings me tulips all the way
SHE's  my sunshine on a cloudy day
SHE  always makes me feel this way
TALKIN'  'bout My Girl ~ My Girl


SHE's  got so much honey bees fly to her
SHE has honey coloured skin and honey coloured hair
SHE  love her tulips but they can't compare
SHE's  My Girl ~ SHE's My Girl


SHE  is my Love my Joy and Peace
MY LOVE  for her will never cease
AS EACH DAY  passes see's our Love increase
WITH  My Girl ~ with My Girl  
I will always love MY GIRL 
MY GIRL will always love me !



DEDICATED TO CRYSTAL MOON MY PERFECT TULIP GIRL

Thanks for reading ~ Posted by BABY PANDA  11.02.13 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the poem, the song, i adore you Panda. Love the photos, oh how i love tulips....how much i wait for them to appear, soon, soon spring will come and brings us flowers fresh and fragrant. Especially tulips. Thank you My Boy!! My Tulip Boy! :) xo and love always

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW CM I seem to have hit the spot with this one ! Of course I know just how much you adore tulips and you know just how much I adore you ~ so I guess the Poem just wrote itself. You are perfect ~ love you more each day ! Lots of Love ~ Baby Panda ~ XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete