Saturday 2 February 2013

PLEASURE ME ~ PLEASE ! An Acrostic


SWEET CRYSTAL MOON ~ Pleasure me with your .....

PRESENCE ~ Just being near you
LIPS ~ Just to be kisses everywhere
EYES ~ Just to see the infinite depth of your love
ARMS ~ Cuddle me caress me feel me in your arms 
SENSUALITY ~ To feel the heat of our sensuality flowing between us
UNDIES ~ So So silky and so so soft and sensuous  
RESPONSE ~ the passionate response of our love for each other
EXCITEMENT ~ Pleasure me each day with you unfathomable mystery


PLEASURE ME WITH ALL YOUR LOVE ALWAYS !

Posted by BABY PANDA to CRYSTAL MOON  3  2  13 


2 comments:

  1. I am in your presence with lips, eyes, arms, sensuality and mystery... and more. Thank you Pandito, my cuddly bear. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CRYSTAL love you and love to pleasure you always and in all ways LOL Pandito XOX

    ReplyDelete