Sunday 3 February 2013

L O V E R S ~ H A I K U



Because we are lovers
we just love to be together
loving 24/7 !


We were friends for months
before we were lovers ~ that
was in 1985 ~ we still are


You can always tell lovers
they never talk to each other
too busy kissing


I fell in love at eight
the trouble was my Nanny
was fifty-eight


My girlfriend has fallen
in love with my Horse ~ Why
she says ~ size matters !


Whoever said that
"Love is Blind" must have
met my "Mother in Law"
my "Father in Law" is deaf !



LOVE IS ~ INTIMATE

Thanks for reading ~ posted by Baby Panda 3 - 02 - 13

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IS INTIMATE!!!!!!! I love this lovely and funny group of haiku. Great post! xo ♡ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well CRYSTAL Humour is so so important in our transcendental relationship ~ If we didn't laff we'd cry. I you stop and look at love sideways it's hilarious (UK humour !) Love you till the end of time. TU PANDITO PRECIOSO XOXOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete