Saturday 23 February 2013

I LOVE YOU MORE & MORE !


LOVE AL FRESCO ~ ALWAYS THE MOST NATURAL !


I LOVE YOU MORE:
each breath I take
each moment I live
each promise I make
I love you more !

I NEED YOU MORE:
each beat of heart
each thought of mind
each minute we're apart
I need you more !

I MISS YOU MORE:
I miss your eyes
I miss your touch
I miss your sweet surprise
I miss you more !

I WANT YOU MORE:
to cuddle and to kiss
to love and to be loved
to show you just how much I miss
I want you more !

I LOVE YOU MORE
I NEED YOU MORE
I MISS YOU MORE
I WANT YOU MORE

NOT JUST NOW & AGAIN
BUT NOW & AGAIN &
AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN !


LOVE AL FRESCO ~ ALWAYS THE SWEETEST !

Posted by BABY PANDA on 23 February 2013

Dedicated to the very fragrant  CRYSTAL MOON.

2 comments:

  1. You are incredibly romantic, and I just adore each line and each wish. Now and again and again....for ever. Beautiful poem. xo ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CRYSTAL for reading ~ for appreciating and for expressing your thoughts of love so perfectly. Love you PANDITO XOX

    ReplyDelete