Sunday 24 February 2013

GIRL TALK ~ TALK TO ME !



GIRL TALK ~ TALK TO ME ~ CRYSTAL MOON

We can communicate in so so many ways
Simply by thinking ~ of each other simultaneously
Our thoughts travel across space ~ thank God we're
in the same thinking time-zone ~ both wide awake!

We can communicate through email ~ instant ~ personal
email allows pictures ~ videos ~ music ~ sweet nothings
to be whispered in the ear! Email is better than airmail
quicker ~ even allows dialogue and (of course) more discrete.

We could meet face to face ~ we are only a few hundred
miles apart!  In the Park (beautiful) in  the Mall (convenient)
in the Public Jacuzzi (sensuous) in a Restaurant (tasteful !).
Have you ever thought what we would say if we really met?

We could telephone and whisper sweet nothings in each 
others ears ~ but if we said nothing why bother to phone?
I like all our current modes of communication ~ they work
they keep us in equilibrium ~ with each other and with life! 

   
BY THE LIGHT OF THE SILVERY MOON ~ I LOVE TO SPOON !

Published by Pandito 24.02.13 ~ For Cute Crystal Moon

2 comments:

  1. Oh Panda, how very true
    I also have a word or two

    Yes i have been thinking
    Of what i would be saying

    To you ... in a whisper I'd say
    Never think of going away

    I would squeeze your fingers
    You'd envelope me with sweet whispers

    Scenting, touching and feeling you
    Would build up my courage to say I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh CRYTAL I knew it would be dangerous to meet but so so perfect! Whether in Szaged or England or Paris I know what I would say "CRYSTAL MOON Je t'aime toujours !" LOL PANDITO XOX

    ReplyDelete