Wednesday 6 February 2013

M O O N L A D Y ~ Dedicated to CRYSTAL MOON !


MOON LADY ~ THE BEAUTIFUL CRYSTAL MOON

MOON LADY ~ I'm your perfect Soul Mate and I love you
You love vibrates to mine and I am yours
I just want to tell you ~ just how much I love you
And I will be your love forever more.

MOON LADY ~ for so many years I've sought you
You have come into my life and made me whole
I wake up in your arms each dreamy morning 
You've won my heart my mind my very soul.

MOON LADY ~ you're the only Girl that I will ever need
And with you forever I will be
And since we've been together ~  I love you and you love me
You're my life and on your love I feed.




LOVE AL-FRESCO ~ UNDER THE AUTUMN MOON ~ AWESOME !

Thanks for reading ~ BABY PANDA ~ 6 February 2013

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, so romantic, so beautiful....and i love you so. :) Thank you my dear! ❤ ♡ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRYSTAL YOU ARE MY MUSE ! Since I met you (27 years ago in Cybertime) my life has been one long love poem and always will be ! Without you I'm just boring prose ! Eternal & Lunar Love ~ Your Love Poet BRIAN XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ~ ABRAZOS Y BESOS DE CIELO XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete